Pheonix of smartphone world Motorola has changed the dimensions of smartphone industry back in May 2014 with a launch of Moto E series, maintaining the trend Motorola announced new Motorola E4 Plus in 10K price segment, today at the launch event in India.
Motorola E4 plus borrowed design trend from Moto M and bringing the full metal unibody design first time in 10K price category. Motorola has kept the current market trend in mind and focused more on providing bigger battery & fingerprint sensor. Let’s take a look at key specifications of Motorola E4 Plus.
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal storage expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch HD (720p) Display with 2.5D curved glass
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED flash & f/2.0 aperture & 5MP Front Camera with f/2.2 aperture & LED Flash
- Massive 5000 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery with 10W rapid charger, enough to last for 48 hours
- MediaTek MTK6737 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor and Mali T720 MP1 650MHz GPU to boost graphics.
- Stock Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Moto Display
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Dual Nano SIM 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
Width: 77.5 mm, Height: 155 mm, Depth: 9.55 mm, Weight: 198 gm with water repellent coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
Check Motorola E4 Plus introduction video below:
— Moto India (@Moto_IND) July 12, 2017
Motorola E4 Plus is available to buy in two colors- Fine Gold, Iron Gray at Rs. 9999 on Flipkart from today midnight.