Nubia a china base subsidiary of ZTE is set to expand its base in India with new budget range device. It’s been months since Nubia released a budget device in India, Now going over the market trend of mid-range devices with selfie camera, larger battery. Nubia has produced something similar in their shelf which was actually announced in March 2017 and landing in India on July 5th and just announced on Twitter indicating the launch on July 5th.
— nubia India (@nubia_India) July 3, 2017
Let’s take a quick look at the features:
- N2 has 5.5-inch AMOLED 720p Display
- 4GB RAM with 64GB of expandable storage
- 64-bit Mediatek 6750 Octa-core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0,
- Massive 5,000 mAh battery
- 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF rear camera with LED flash & 16MP, f/2.0 selfie camera with 5P lens
- Fingerprint Reader
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi, DTS and AW8738 Amplifier & USB Type C
Nubia N2 has announced in China 1999 yuan so it’s expected that device comes in India around 18-19k price segment. Nubia N2 likely to take on another mid-range contender like Oppo F3 Plus, Vivo V5 Plus & Gionee A1. It’s interesting to see how N2 survive among these popular devices that are leading right now in India.