OnePlus had launched its “Flagship Killer” on 22nd June in India. It went on sale just after the end of launch event on Amazon.in. It was also available in popup stores in major cities of India on 23rd June. After the first sale, the 2nd sale of OnePlus 5 is up on Amazon.in with some exciting offers.
Let’s take a look at what offers are we getting on Oneplus 5.
- Flat Rs.1500 Cashback on SBI Debit and Credit Cards.
- Rs.500 Promotion credit for Kindle e-books on Kindle app.
- Get up to 75 GB data free and 3 months of free Vodafone play.
- Stream on Prime Video App and get Rs.250 as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Free 12 Months Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify on Installing Kotak 811 Android app, opening up a zero balance savings account and depositing an initial amount of Rs.1000.
Remember it’s the last chance to get Rs.1500 cashback on SBI Cards. So buy it before getting the device out of stock.
There are two variants of OnePlus 5 currently available for Sale.
1. Slate Grey Color (6GB RAM, 64 GB Storage)
2. Midnight Black (8GB RAM, 128 GB Storage)
It has fantastic specifications & feature that makes it future proof. This phone has overall ratings of 4.6 Stars out of 5 Stars on Amazon.in currently. If you can’t afford the flagship phones of big companies like Samsung, Apple, Google, LG then this is the one you must consider buying this one.
Here is a link to produce page: OnePlus 5