Finally Oneplus started pushing the Oxygen OS 4.6.7 update for OnePlus 5 which brings much awaited EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for 4K Video Recording. This update is a very important update but oneplus withdrawn this update. This update will not be pushed to the users. Before knowing the actual reason, lets see the changelog of 4.6.7 update first.
- All new Oneplus Slate Grey Font.
- EIS to 4K Video Recording.
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017.
- Updated to latest GMS package.
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements.
- Standby battery enhancements.
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones.
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region.
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos.
After looking at this changelog, it finally has something new to offer with few bug fixes. After releasing the update in the US, we were also waiting for this update to reach in India but unfortunately due to a gaming stutter issue as reported by some oneplus forum users. Oneplus has withdrawn this update and they will be soon bringing the new 4.6.8 update with this issue fixed. This shows the software released in the market even after a lot of testing may contain few bugs that is undetectable and is detected at the time of BETA Testing by the end user. That is acceptable and we hope the new update will be released ASAP.
What you guys think, let us know in the comment section below.